Friday, 26 June 2009

Red lips and Skinny Jeans

The shirt here is another purchase from Beyond Retro (not that I'm obsessed in any way with that shop..). I love the boots too. I was so lucky to find these. I got them in topshop for £20 in a sale, they go for so much on ebay now! And I couldn't live without skinny jeans. I know half the population might be wearing them, but they're the only type of jeans that suit me. But I do have trouble finding them,as I have ratherlong but also skinnylegs. H&M seems to be the only reliable place.. If anyone knows anywhere else that does long skinny jeans,I would really appreciate it if you could tell me in a comment..

I was lucky to have these photos taken by a friend (flo),who is an amazing photographer! Most of the pictures on here will have been taken by her..

Grey top-Beyond Retro



Hair piece-Accessorize


the cityhipster said...

i love these photos! thank you very murch for the list of places in london! i am so excited for oxford street. :)

Kate said...

Wow I love your hair!

fascination with inspiration said...

I love your boots! that shade of grey is beautiful. looks hot with red lips too x

Raez said...

haha, wow! you are gorgeous, and you really look liek lily donaldson in the second photo!

xx raez

fashiondawn said...

This is beyond gorgeous! I'm so jealous because of your lovely top and hair piece :)

Dina-Dyorre said...

those photos are beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I'm not surprised you got scouted :)