Friday, 24 July 2009

This made me incredibly happy (:

Hi everyone. Hope all of you out there in the blogging world are alright!

This is just a quick post with a bit of good news that I recieved.

A few weeks ago I entered the Landscape Youth Photographer of the Year competition, just for fun. So imagine how excited I was when I found out yesterday that two of the photos have been shortlisted!!

I entered 15 altogether, but these are the two that were successful. I'd really like to know what you think of them.. I'm still somewhat a bit of an amateur photographer, but I'm learning and improving all the time. I like landscape photography, but also fashion and people (some of which I'll post another time).
This is really the first post I've done thats not to do with fashion, but I guess the blog is called Clothes, Cameras and Coffee! (Although nothing done on the coffee front yet.. yet another post to do! Haha.)
All photos copyrighted to me.


The Magic Doll said...

I love the one with the little boy particularly, as it reminds me off when I was little, trailing behind my parents, completely absorbed in my imaginary world. Maybe you could photogrpah a coffee stain on some clothes, to incorporate all aspects of your blog title.Yet again, that sounds beyond lame, so its probabaly best to ignore it.

HiFashion said...

Oooo, congratulations. I love the photos. You're really talented.

Kriz said...

These are gorgeous! I absolutely love the bottom one.

Best of luck!

Kate said...

Ooh wow, that second picture is really cool, it looks like the people are walking on water or ice (:

Kate said...

p.s. that thing about Marina's listeners being her diamonds is really cool! x

Laura Gerencser said...

Love the first photo!!!! Beautiful!!!!

Raez said...

loveeeee these, congrats dearie!


theTrendyDwarf said...

Ummm...Woah! I am in love with them! Thank goodness you mentioned they are copyrighted to you or else I might try to steal them! Hahahahaha...I am just kidding. They are extremely good! When did you take them and where? Where they from activities you have done before or did you take them especially for this contest?
check out my trendy blog!

fashiondawn said...

Congrats!! You deserve it girl.

Ruhvana and Flanelli said...

I especially like the second one! It kind of reminds me of one photo by Finnish photographer Susanna Majuri. You might by the way like her photos:


sa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.