Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Thoughts pass like ships in the sky.






















































Hey there. Thanks for all the comments I've got so far, I promise I will reply at some point! I've just been busy getting ready for the Big Chill festival this weekend, which I am already more than a little bit excitied about.. Especially because both Marina and the Diamonds and Emmy the Great are playing there. ( Look them both up- amazing music.) If you added in Florence and the Machine then I think I would be hyperventilating now!

This is another post featuring images from the latest shoot with the fabulous Florence (trust me, there are still plenty to come!) This silk blouse was 'appropriated' from my mum's wardrobe a few months ago. I've managed to 'appropriate' quite a few of her things in the past year or so actually (: She has only herself to blame, her taste in vintage clothes is flawless!
Anyway, back to the blouse. This gorgeous cream piece was originally handmade in Shanghai, and has beautiful detailing. Its one of those perfect blouses that you can throw on with skinny jeans, or dress up smartly with. For me, thats the best thing about classic pieces. The beads are just some vintage ones.
And you may have noticed the familiar green dress emerging once more! Unfortunately it shrunk in the wash, meaning it can now only be worn as a tunic top. But at least it managed to work it's way into about 3 different shoots first...
EDIT: Thanks for all the very lovely comments so far! I will try and reply to everyone early next week, but I'm away now for 4 days at the Big Chill (its a music festival.) I look forward to catching up when I get back!

25 comments:

Zo said...

WOOOOOW! :)
ah, could you please replace the old blog name for the new one on your list, as i really want to see what it looks like in writing :)
x

Laura Gerencser said...

Great post!! Love the blouse and the dress!!

Mermaid said...

these photos are ever so lovely! the dress is beautiful♥

Leproust Vintage said...

These pictures are unbelievably gorgeous! The blouse and beautiful, and I just love the mini dress! Is it vintage as well?

Fernanda Nóbrega. said...

you look like Mischa Barton! :)

Style Bird said...

Beautiful photos.

Pearl Westwood said...

Love how the black & white shots make the buttons and beads pop!
x
http://fashionpearlsofwisdom.blogspot.com/

Lilee said...

lovely photos! you're pretty!

Mimi said...

great pictures especially the black/white ones.

you're such a pretty girl.

millie said...

The green dress is adorable and I am insanely jealous of your blouse. :)

yourstokeep said...

do you have clothes you want to sell?
but dont want to make pesky accounts and use ebay?

We also carry big designer names such as MINK PINK and Balenciaga for great prices!
You can sell and shop here!

Yours to Keeep
http://yourstokeeep.blogspot.com/

Maria said...

It's a sweet outfit! so pretty dress!
black and white photos are perfect!
;**

Shin said...

I really love the green dress! So pretty! Your photos look like a spread in a fashion editorial! xxoxoxo

Polished Sense said...

I love that green. New here, is that you in the photos? You look fab girl! I will be back!

xo,
Jessica

Primrose said...

Thats a beautiful dress.
You're very pretty (:
xoxo

www.throughrosetintedspectacles.blogspot.com

cmesa09 said...

You remind me of Mischa Barton... I love it!

In case you didn’t get the memo: http://fashionwithfifi.com/ is giving away OCC Lip Tarts! They’re also hosting a contest every week as well. They’ve created a Contest Page just so that you’ll know what contest and/or give away is currently running. I'd thought you may want to participate. Spread the word and mention Fashionwithfifi’s OCC Lip Tarts – Makeup Review & Contest. They have lots of goodies to give away.
Ciao Bella

Lauren said...

i looove the color of your dress! also the way you are wearing your hair is just stunning.

Adela said...

great photos! i love the bright color of the dress and the necklace


http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Tereza Š. said...

very pretty dress!

erin meagan said...

You have such nice clothes and pictures! Your blog is lovely!

Maverick Malone said...

These are beautiful. You're beautiful-you look a lot like Mischa Barton.

Love that dress.

vicen said...

Find your inspiration on this blog, which gather the most successful styles, send us your look, and be part of Look 10.

Amelia said...

I love the color of your dress! The detail is so pretty :)

Vik said...

Love the dress and love the pearls!! hope ur weekend of music was amazing! cant wait to hear all about it xx
much love from Ireland
magpie-girl.blogspot.com

☆ mαísα said...

awesome pictures! I really love the dress that you are wearing

kisses from portugal!